Logitech MK360 Mouse and Keyboard Driver Download
If you want to download the Logitech MK360 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard driver and Software update, you can download and update drivers automatically. here is a brief breakdown of the complete software package and drivers, which we have grabbed from the official logitech.com site.
Here we have provided Driver Logitech MK360 Wireless Combo Software and Manual Setup (PDF) for the operating system: Windows [32 bit/ 64 bit] and Mac OS.
Logitech MK360 is a very amazing product released from Logitech. This product is almost used throughout the world to support daily needs in the operation of computer devices that use this Logitech MK360
|Mouse Model Number||M-R0061 Bottom of the mouse|
|Battery Life||12 months|
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Connection Type Keyboard||Wireless connectionle|
|Connection Type Mouse||2.4GHz wireless connectionle|
|Software Support (at release)
|Power Type||Replaceable Batteries|
|Sensor technology||Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking|
Detail Drivers And Function
Logitech Options software : allows you to set and adjust your device to switch between standard and upgraded button functions on your Mac, display battery status, and more.
Logitech SetPoint is Software lets you customize mouse buttons, keyboard F-keys and hot-keys, control tracking speed, and configure other device-specific settings.
Firmware Update Tool, lets you update your Logitech wireless receiver and choose the keyboard to the latest firmware.
Compatible Operating System MK360 Wireless
OS : Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit) , Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) , Windows Vista (32bit & 64 bit) , Windows XP
- Device Name : Logitech MK360
- Device Type : Keyboard & Mouse
- File size : 204 MB
- Filename : Options_8.54.106.exe
- Software Version: 2020.2.35921
- Last Update: 8.54.106
Compatible : Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Seirra , Mac OS 10.12 Seirra, OS X 10.11 , OS X 10.10 , OS X 10.9 , OS X 10.8
- Device Name : Logitech MK360
- Device Type : Keyboard
- File size : 124 MB
- Filename : Options_8.36.76.zip
- Software Version: 8.36.76
- Last Update: 2020-09-14
Download Logitech MK360 Drivers and Software
Logitech MK360 Drivers Download (Windows)
- Logitech Options – Download [204 MB]
- Logitech Unifying Software – Download [1.1 MB]
- Logitech Set Point (32 bit) – Download [80.4 MB]
- Logitech Set Point (64 bit) – Download [82.8 MB]
- Logitech Firmware Upadate Tool (32 bit) – Download [14.7 MB]
- Logitech Firmware Upadate Tool (64 bit) – Download [13.3 MB]
Logitech MK360 Drivers Download (Mac)
See also – Logitech G213 Driver download…
How to fix Logitech Not Working or losing connection frequently
While you are still getting error problem about Keyboard or Mouse stopped working in Windows or macOS Operating System. It is very important to update the Keyboard driver to solve the camera not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s a step by step guide to solve your problem:
1. Open Computer Management and select Device Manager
2. Click Imaging Devices and select “Driver Keyboard”
3. Go to Action, [click] Add legacy hardware and select [Next]
4. Check: find and install hardware devices automatically and click Next
5. Select Imaging Devices and click Next, then locate the camera driver you want to install
6. Click Next and let the system install the driver, then click Finish.